Thursday, February 27, 2014

A Cold Winters Day...

This has been my most challenging winter yet with training for Boston our fridig temps here in the northeast are brutal. This morning it is a balmy 20 degrees with a windchill of 12.  Thankfully not too windy and sunny so I will try to get in my 18 miler.

I thought I would post a few of my newest favorite tunes.  I am so motivated by music and I am constantly finding new ones to down load.  I like to try to get club remixes that tend to be longer and have more instrumentals thrown in.  Here's 5 of my latest and greatest all available on iTunes.


  • How I Feel~ Flo Rida
  • Your Love~ Morgan Page featuring The Outfield - extended remix
  • Hypnotize~ The Nortorious B.I.G
  • Wild Wild Love~ Pitbull
  • Mmm Yeah~ Austin Mahone featuring Pitbull


What are some of your favorite tunes?  Do you blast them in the car with your kids or do you sing like a crazy person when your alone?  I do both of the above and have been know to belt out a tune while running as well.  Yes I am that crazy girl singing while running! Hey someones gotta do it!  Off to run!

xo~
Deana






No comments :

Post a Comment